Agensi Pekerjaan Wobb Sdn Bhd (1252077-A) (“Hiredly”) respects the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data and is committed to protecting the privacy of its users, and strives to provide a safe, secure user experience. Hiredly places great importance and/or priority on data security and data protection.
The following discloses Hiredly’s information gathering and dissemination practices for the Hiredly Job Site Service (“the Site”):
Types of Information Collected
In connection with your use of the Site, we ask for and may collect information from and about you in different ways and at different points on the Hiredly Job Site Service. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you).
- First, in order to participate in the Hiredly Job Site Service, you must join Hiredly. When you join the Hiredly Job Site Service, Agensi Pekerjaan Wobb Sdn. Bhd. collects certain personally identifiable information, including your name, address (physical and email), and general educational and professional background (“Member Information”).
- Second, to begin using the Hiredly Job Site Service, you will be asked to register by opening a personal user account. Through the online registration form certain information, including job type, salary range, desired location of employment and your resume (“Registration Information”) is collected. An asterisk indicates which information is mandatory in order to complete the registration process.
- Third, if you choose to submit information for a particular job posting, you may be asked to complete a more extensive employer-specific questionnaire (an “Employer Questionnaire”) to provide additional information to fine-tune your qualifications and candidacy for that specific job posting (“Candidacy Information”). Your Membership Information, Registration Information and Candidacy Information are collectively referred to below as your “Employment Information.”
- You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform job searches or to read the content portions of our Site. We collect the following general types of information about you when you visit our Sites: personal information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Sometimes we collect combinations of all these types of information. In each case, it is indicated on the web site whether any personal or demographic data must be provided to use the requested service or not.
- Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, or any other individual to whom the information may relate, personally. We do not collect personal information unless you choose to provide it to us as stated above.
- Demographic information is information that is not unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as your ZIP code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, career history, interests and favorites.
- We also collect behavioral information regarding how you use our site and mobile applications, the areas of our site that you visit, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, geolocation, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is necessary for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services.
- In addition, Hiredly may collect indirect information about you when you use certain third party services on the Hiredly Job Site Service and the collection of such information is considered necessary for that purpose.
We do not collect sensitive personal data or confidential information such as the password of your email account; password of your Hiredly account (as it is automatically encrypted and saved in the Hiredly database when you create an account or register with Hiredly and is not authorized for access by Hiredly unless desired under any legal obligation); financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details; physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history; Biometric information such as fingerprints, voice & facial patterns and DNA or any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature.
We may personalize the advertising that you are shown on the Hiredly Job Site Service with which we have a business relationship. In order to provide this personalization, in addition to information we collect about you on Hiredly Job Site Service, we acquire information (including personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information) about you from third parties who provide it to us.
Your Employment Information together with your personal information, demographic information behavioural information and indirect information are hereinafter referred to as your “Personal Data”. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide Hiredly with your personal data, Hiredly will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes outlined below.